We are proud to offer superior quality rabbit raised by small-scale farms where best animal welfare practices are paramount and antibiotics are forbidden. Long a favorite on the tables of Europe, rabbit is gaining popularity in the world for its great tasting, delicate and lean meat.
Rabbit meat is light, tender, lean and finely textured, and works well with many recipes, in any season.
Rabbit Whole (Approx. 1kg)
Whole Rabbit Cleaned Without Head
Packing: 1 piece /bag
Weight: Approx. 1kg /pcs
Brand: Marquis De France
Note: The prices given are estimates, they may slightly vary based on the actual weight of your product.
How to defrost rabbit:
- Take the rabbit from the freezer and remove all packaging. If the packaging is stuck to the rabbit, don't worry: you can partly defrost the rabbit and it will easily peel free.
- Lay the rabbit in a large, deep dish and place the dish on the bottom shelf of your refrigerator to prevent cross-contamination. Leave to defrost for twenty-four hours, not forgetting to remove the wrapping after a few hours, where applicable.
- When the rabbit is defrosted, lay the dish in your sink and run cold water on it. Wash the rabbit, taking care to remove any remaining traces of fur or loose bits of skin.
- Lay plenty of kitchen paper on a chopping board and sit the rabbit on top. Pat the top dry with more kitchen paper.
- Discard the kitchen paper and the rabbit is now ready for the next stage of the particular recipe's preparation.