100% Australian lamb.
The tenderloin is found in the loin of the lamb & is best described as the fillet steak of lamb. Just Add - A sprinkle of Salt, Pepper & Light herbs.
Mulwarra Lamb is a quality, reliable and consistent premium product. All lambs are sourced from the pristine green pastures of Australia’s southern state of Victoria, using only second cross lambs bred solely for meat production.
These produce consistent and quality cuts with an outstanding eye muscle on racks and loins.
- Sourced from meat breed lambs only
- Hormone Growth Promotant free
- Targeted specifications
- Processed under leading technological standards
Grass Fed Lamb Tenderloin (Australia - Approx. 1kg)
Chilled Lamb Tenderloin
Weight: Approx. 1kg /piece
Note: The prices given are estimates, they may slightly vary based on the actual weight of your product.
Sear the loin on a medium heat for 2 minutes a side first to seal and colour.
- 160 °C fan oven: 8-12 minutes for medium - well done.
- 170 °C conventional oven: 8-12 minutes for medium - well done.
- Gas mark 4: 8-12 minutes for medium - well done.