Casa Luker are a picky bunch and we're glad of it. Just 8% of the world's cacao bean harvest are honoured with the prestigious Cacao Fino de Aroma label, and these are the only beans that Casa Luker will use.
Furthermore, not only do Casa Luker products taste good, they do good. As a family owned Colombian company, Casa Luker are committed to giving local farmers a fair deal and investing in their local community.
• Casa Luker's 1906 single origin range celebrates the unique flavours of different Fino de Aroma Cocoa growing regions
• Dark chocolate (65%) buttons made exclusively from cocoa grown in the Santander region of Colombia
• Bittersweet flavour with strong cocoa taste, gentle acidity and hints of coffee and fruit
• Easy-to-melt format makes perfect for creating chocolate confectionery or flavouring bakery products, ice cream and desserts
• Ethically farmed and produced by Casa Luker in Colombia
Cooking Dark Chocolate Discs "Huila 65%" 500g
Chilled Professional Cooking Dark Chocolate Discs
Huila 65% - 1906 Single Origin Chocolate
Type: Dark Chocolate Discs / Buttons
Packing: Plastic Bag
Weight: 500g packet
Brand: Casa Luker
Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soy lecithin), vanilla extract.
Cacao solids: 65% minimum
Contains: soy, may contain traces of milk
Does not contains nuts